Sunday, January 13, 2019

Hey all,

Well, it's 2019 and the spirit of hope and anticipation for the future is at full tilt. I'm confident that this is going to be a break-out year, as several of my projects have made significant strides over the past several months and I continue to pick up new clients who see value in my production expertise. I fully expect to have a more thorough update on the status of my feature film projects like "Walking on Palmettos," "Worth the Fight" and "LITU" in another month or two, but for now, I'd like to simply share with you a filmmaking master class I did for Film Courage toward the end of last year that I feel was pretty well received. Check it out if and when you ever have a couple hours to spare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0e3VcoT238

In the meantime, I welcome any younger, up-and-coming filmmakers who have a project that may benefit from my skills to reach out, say hi and see how I can help them. While I only work for hire, many people are often surprised how accessible I keep my rates. Part of the reason for that is that I enjoy working with newer filmmakers who may not be rolling in dough, but are fun, passionate and have a story to tell. The best way to reach me is through my website:

https://www.markheidelberger.com/form__map

Thanks for the support and I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment