Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Update:

It's been a couple months since I last wrote an update. And a busy couple months at that! But as we wind down 2017 and move into Christmas, I thought I would recap a few of the year's successes:

- "Comfort" came out in February and hit the iTunes "New & Noteworthy" section for romance films

- "The Basement" was completed, premiered and Shriekfest, and was picked up by sales agent Taylor & Dodge

- "Pray for Rain" had a successful premiere at Geena Davis's Bentonville Film Festival followed by a worldwide home entertainment release in July

- New media series "The Offer" completed post and was delivered successfully to an extraordinarily happy client in China

So then, many people have been asking me what's next. Great question. I'm proud to say I have a number of great projects on the horizon. Here's a few worth mentioning:

- I'm looking forward to starting production on modern-day techno-thriller "LITU" as part of my ongoing collaboration with TDP Films (starring Ivana Milicevic)

- I expect to be producing a commercial for web-building service Ucraft with director Von Kochar at the helm

- Royal Rehearsal will have me creating a series of video ads for their Facebook/web campaign

- I continue to work on packaging "Walking on Palmettos," the $30M feature I'm producing with Ed Asner (Jake Gyllenhaal passed on the lead role, but we're out to Charlie Hunnam now!)

- My latest client Rocco Palmieri has just hired me to help develop and package New York-based boxing drama "Worth the Fight," which I rewrote and am very excited about

I have a very positive feeling about what 2018 holds and believe it could be a pivotal year for my career. Can't wait to see what the future holds...... Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment