Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Dear 2020,

Nice to meet you. We haven't met before, but I'm hopeful that our new relationship will prove to be a fruitful one. I have high expectations for you, I'll be honest. I'm starting our collaboration off strong, with a brand new feature film I'm producing called The Inheritance, which starts shooting on February 5th. The story is about a crew of hoodlums who decide to rob two rich Chinese brothers who are inheriting a large corporation from their deceased father. It's set in New York, but we're shooting the primary unit in Los Angeles. Right after principal photography ends, I expect to start working on a new development project with my old buddy. Lloyd Barnett, who directed Ninja Apocalypse for me. I also have high hopes for Walking on Palmettos, the epic drama about drug smuggler Myles Richards, particularly after attaching Josh Lucas to the antagonist role and officially securing the support of Screen Queensland. Yes, 2020, you sure look to be a promising year. So don't let me down, and I'll try not to let you down either. Let's make this one for the record books. Talk soon!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment